Important notice: we don’t accept guest articles any more!
Are you interested in cloud storage or related topics? If you feel you need to point out at something we missed or you simply want to express your opinion on what you find important, you might consider an option of guest posting on our blog. For more information, please contact us at:
Here are some basic guest posting guidelines for your consideration:
- Guest post articles should be clear and concise and should contain no less than 500 words. Clearly, they should be related to the topic of this blog and they should be based upon a research. We do not mind you expressing your own opinion but you may want to support it with some real world examples. Please, refer to useful resources if you can.
- You can include as many links as you like in the text body, provided they are from highly relevant sources. If you decide to link to content from your personal blog, please be sure the mentioned content is relevant enough to the subject – otherwise, we reserve the right to remove it.
- The images you provide have to be of good quality and you must have permission to use them, and you can and should give credits to the owner – by submitting the post with images you are taking full responsibility for any possible legal issues connected to the content you provided.
- Any attempt of spamming will result in an automatic ban.
- After we received your article it will take some time until we consider the post. You might also be asked to revise your text. We would like to keep in touch with you and cooperate on the improvement of your piece. All in all, it shouldn’t take more than one week for your article to get posted.
- If you have already been published, we would like you to direct us to some of your work. If your previous articles show us you are the writer we would like to have on our blog, we will create a contributor profile for you. This will enable you to post for us in future. However, even with your personal account all the articles you may want to publish will first have to be revised by us.